Friday, October 31, 2008

My first post.

This is gonna be my blog to keep track of my progress. We'll see how this goes.

The main point of having this blog is to put my results out there to the world to see. I think I will be more committed to this poker thing if I have to do this everyday. Hopefully I will see the result I want from this. I don't care if no one reads this blog. I just want to have a certain level of accountability to myself and myself only.

I think by nature poker players are lazy. That's why we play poker instead of getting a job. We like the idea of being our own boss, 'work' at any time we want, wherever we want. However, it's easy to slack off and not do as much or as good as you're capable of once you see a little bit of results. I'd be the first one to admit to you that I'm probably the laziest person I know. This blog will hopefully change my mindset and give me the drive to do better. We'll see!

No comments: