Sunday, November 8, 2009

Golf

Today makes the 3rd week in a row that I play some golf on the weekend. There's a little 9 holes course near my house and I finally found someone who's willing to play golf in a 30'c weather. The only thing different today was I actually walked the 9 holes. Yeah, I walked. By 4th hole I started to regret that I haven't drafted a will and at one point I was actually dizzy and felt like I was about to pass out.

Don't even ask me what my score was. It wasn't pretty. Whatever I can do on a driving range all disappear when I'm on a course.

As far as poker is concerned, fuck poker, fuck weekend games, fuck the fish, nits and regs. Fuck them all. I fucking hate poker.

That's it.

1 comment:

Jose S Rosenbalm said...

That's what i'm talking about! That's my game!