Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tioman trip

I went to this beautiful little island called Tioman Island last week with Chili and Anna. It was the most relaxing trip I've taken since I came back to Malaysia. Lots of good food and cheap alcohol. It's really cheap too. The whole thing costs about $120usd/person for 3 nights 2 days. Shiiiit, I can lose that much in a few minutes.

Here are some pics:
Me and Chili. Don't let the size fool you. She has a voice that can be heard in miles. And she's spicier than her name indicates. (Ok, I don't really know what that means)

This is Anna, the other cute girl I was with the whole trip.

Breath taking view.

The snorkeling trip was awesome. Lots of fish and the coral was beautiful.

Outdoor bar with a nice view. Beers are less than $1usd/can here since the whole island is duty free.

The view from our balcony.

On the jetty before we left the island. (I see white people!)

1 comment:

jinxpay said...

ya u did lose weight - but u still look like my friend TAY""" ;-Q