Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last couple of days

There's no way I can crank out as many hands as I had hoped for in the beginning of the year. I'm only playing 16 tables, sometimes 18. The supernova quest is gonna be delayed a little bit for now. My plan of hitting sn at the end of March is not gonna happen. Right now I'm happy if I can get it before April is over.

I've been in somewhat of a slump lately. It was so bad at times I was thinking about quitting. However, I had a real hard look at how I've done lately and this is nothing. I'm just acting like a little bitch when I run into a little of bad run. I should be glad that my bad run only lasted 20-25k hands so far. World class players go through 50k+ hands break even stretch. Who the fuck do I think I am?

The sessions from the last couple of days:


As you can see, it's all a big nothing lol. After 2 days I'm about even. I was running bad though and tilted off some money doing stupid shit. I just gotta be positive about this and hopefully I can get out of this stupid slump. My last 2 sessions wasn't too shabby at all and hopefully this is the sign of recovery for me.

My very good friend just found out that she's losing her job soon. Don't worry honey you'll get through this just fine. I have faith in you.

No comments: