Thursday, March 5, 2009

A shocking revelation..... not!

As most of my friends in KL have probably guessed, I'm staying in JB mostly from now on. For the last few months I've been trying to decide where to settle down. After some serious consideration I'm pretty sure I'll stay in JB now. Housing is just too expensive in KL. For 300k you can get a pretty decent semi D here in JB and pretty much nothing in KL. And my family is still here in JB so it's easier for me to take care of them being here in JB. The only thing I kinda regret is not being able to stay with my sister and see her much from now on. But I'm sure she understands. She's starting a small little business selling refreshments and bubble tea and stuff in a Giant super market in Shah Alam. I have full confidence that she'll do just fine with that business.

I'll still go to KL maybe once every month or two months or so. Gotta play some golf with the boys, play some 1/2 with you idiots. And I can't just leave Eve and the girls just like this. I'll go back there to check on you girls, don't worry. Uncle Tay is not going anywhere.

And there's absolutely no truth in the rumor that I'm getting married soon. It seems like the only reason I would stay at one place is if I get married. Why can't a man decide what to do in life without having any female influence?

I am having a lot of fun here. It's great to be able to see mom everyday. To go out with friends most nights. There's plenty of girls here that I just met recently and it's been great other than a couple of bad dates.

So there you go. Until further notice, I'm a JB'er once again.

No comments: