Monday, April 6, 2009

Some pics from my birthday thing.

Spent my birthday with some friends and family last Monday. Mom cooked some stuff at home and I had some friends over for dinner and we went to a bar called Mulligan after dinner. Sorry about the picture quality. We had a lot of pics taken by Ben's camera but unfortunately the memory card was bad and we lost all those pics. These were taken by a cell phone and the quality are not that good. But it's better than nothing I guess.

Me, Chloe, My bro Eugene and my sis in law Cynthia.

This is Fang Fang. I've known her since I was 12 lol.

Ms Quek. Drives the coolest car.

Well, that's all the 'good' pics I got from that night. The rest of them were too blurry to show.

I have 3 friends in the States that have their birthdays on the same week as mine. All 4 of us have been having birthday parties together every year. Well, this is the second year that I don't get to spend birthday parties with you guys. Happy belated birthday anyway to Tim, Eli and Carter. I heard about the dinner at Rathburn's. God I miss a nice steak so much!

No comments: