Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coaching from bigowen

Just spoke with Bigowen, also know as Qtip on stox. I've decided to take up his coaching offer. We spoke for about an hour and he seems to be a pretty cool guy. I'm really looking forward to this. We'll do a 5 hours week long program @ $85/hr. Worst case scenario he only finds 1 or 2 problems with my game that's worth $1/hr and it'll pay for itself in a few months. Of course, I'm sure we'll find more than 1 or 2 problems. What am I Tiger Woods of poker?

I'm really excited about this. I sense good things are coming from this.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

let me know how it goes. good luck

Smoke said...

Hey Tay,
Thought of you last weekend. Carter, Chubbs, Esther, Darren, his GF, and I went to Savannah for the weekend. Darren, Carter and Chubbs played at the same golf course we played at last time. We stayed at AVIA which was across the street from the place we stayed at last time. We had Crab Shack and it was good, although not as good as I thought it was. We then rented scooters and i end up rolling my scooter over and hit pavement. Now i gotta send them couple hundred bucks to cover damages. I wish someone had videotaped it and put it on yahoo. I would be famous and embarrased like hell. Either way, wish you were down here. Hope to see you soon??

john.kim

Smoke said...

ALSO....

Esther stood in line for us and we had lunch at Paula Dean's famous restaurant. It was OK southern food......not worth the hype.

Tay said...

Good ole Savannah. omg I miss the crab legs. Post some pics somewhere dude. Can you believe it's been almost 2 years since I left?