Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Updates

Looks like some of you might miss me a little so here's some update. I'm just getting lazier everyday when it comes to updating this blog.

First of all life is good I guess. Still broke and barely getting by but nothing disastrous happen lately and that's all I can ask for I guess. Went to a kelong a couple of weeks ago. For those of you who don't know, a kelong is a wooden structure people build near coastal area to catch fish. I went with bunch of friends and it was a good trip. Except we didn't catch any fish. But the coolers served their purpose as our beer storage so it's all good. I'll post some pics later in a seperate blog entry.

I'm going to a nice island near me this coming Sunday. It's called Tioman Island and here's a link:
http://www.tioman.com.my/
We're staying at this resort: http://www.payabeach.com/index.html
I'm going with a couple of cute girls by the way so it's gonna be awesome. Not in the way that you're thinking about now. We're good friends only. Of course, will post pics when we get back.

Just came back from KL couple of days ago. Was there for about 4 days and had a blast. Went to Newman Magazines anniversary party on Thursday night at this club called Mists in Bangsar. Holy shit I've never seen so many beautiful women all in the same place. Free Jonny Walker and some expensive whiskey shit all night long so it's all great. Played in a charity poker tournament and donked off 50 bucks. Went to meet up with the KL crew on Saturday night at Kevin's house and it's great to be hanging out with this bunch after so long. Next trip up there we'll play some golf, I promise.

Poker wise it's not good at all lol. I've played only 36k hands so far and not exactly playing great. I've never spent as much time studying the game as I do now though so hopefully this will help in the long run. At least I have $2500+ coming in from bonus so it's not a total loss. This is gonna be the worst month for me in terms of output and result this year but I hope that from the effort I put in by getting coaching, watching videos and discussing hands on the forum that I'll benefit from it in the long run. I'm trying a few different lines and start to think about the game a little differently now. So far I can't say it's working out great and I feel more confused than anything else. But hey, who said it's easy for stupid people like me? This is usually what happens when you change something in your golf swings. You start playing bad before you get better. So I'm hoping this is what's going with me now.

Haven't been to the gym in weeks already. Need to improve on that as well.

And Tim, lay off the Ambient.

No comments: