Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm all talk and nothing else.....

Like MLK said in his famous speech, I was like all 'I have a dream!' before the year started. I wanted to hit supernova in 3 months, and I was actually thinking that I could realistically do it in 2 months if I can really spend some time on it.

Well, first month is over. Due to various reasons, but mostly because of my laziness, I'm not even at 20% yet. I've played a little less than 90k hands and the results are shown below:

Not a great win rate but I'll take it I guess. What else am I gonna do? I keep hearing people beating nl50 at 4-5BB and I'm honestly jealous. But it's ok, I know my game and I know there's plenty of leaks in my game. I'll be the first one to admit I'm nowhere close to being the best at the games I play at regularly but I'm definitely in the top 10 percentile.

I checked my database and the last time I played was Jan 21. It's been 2 weeks. Chinese new year took up too much time. Actualy I kinda let it happened. I coulda come back to KL a few days sooner but something just kept coming up every freaking day. There's a couple of more events going on in February too. We're gonna throw my mom a big party at home for her 60th birthday. Happy birthday mom! There's gonna be a huge celebration in JB for the oldest temple in town. A parade is the best word I can come up with. The gods will come out and parade around town in a 10km route. There are gonna be all kinds of shows and stuff throughout the whole route and it's awesome. Lots of stuff to see.

Chloe also asked me to go to a singles party. Ok, that one I'm not really looking forward to. I'm shy you know.

Despite all the stuff that's going on, I'm hoping to get in at least 100k hands this month. If I can hit 150k hands I'm gonna give myself a good gift. Don't know what yet. Hookers and blow?

No comments: