Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dizziness......

Don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I still feel the dizziness from 2 days ago. Not as bad now but it's still there. At least I can eat and not feel like throwing up anymore. I'm sure the alcohol consumption in the last few days didn't help much either.

Haven't been playing much at all. Been running bad after running like god for awhile. All the shit that worked before for 30k hands now all of a sudden don't work anymore lol. There are still plenty of shit that I really need to work on but just can't seem to get the energy to do it. I've played about 50k hands so far this month with a win rate of 3+BB. Hopefully I can get in a few more hands before the month is over. I think I have about 2 more months before I hit supernova. Unless I hit a heater and move up soon. There's probably gonna be some kind of instant cash bonus thing instead of the 4k bonus that you have to clear. We'll see.

No comments: