Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Useless update

The last few days has been good. My win rate is up to 4.4BB now. I'm running ok and I feel like I'm playing better in a lot of different spots. Now that I have more time to think about each decision I start to see things that I didn't have time to see before. The extra 8 seconds allow me to read hands a little better. I go with my reads and act on them a whole lot more now. I'm less fit or fold now. Overall my redline is getting a little more on the horizontal movement instead of fallin almost straight down like before.

Or maybe I'm just running good. Having the right hands at the right time. We'll see after the month is over.

My dream house
I can't stop thinking about that house. It's about 400k and the way it's designed, not much renovation is needed except some interior stuff. Chances are I won't be able to get the loan for it but it's nice to dream a little.

No comments: