Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nov 16 result


Had a pretty good day. I'll take a 4 bi day within 5k hands anytime. The first session was probably the best session I've ever had. I did exactly what I set out to do. It's great that whatever your read turns out to be right, whatever you did was the correct move. And I was playing 18 tables with time to spare as well. I think I can start trying 20+ soon. Last time I tried 20 it was a little overwhelming.

Hopefully this good run will continue. I got my winrate for the month up to 2.87BB now. Let's hope no more down swing.

Believe it or not, nothing much in Free Money today. Bunch of people chased their flush and most didn't hit. That's about it. Nothing much of interesting hands either. You know, the normal story, they chase, they hit or miss, I win or lose. Most of the time money went in with me being ahead.

No comments: